Sunday, June 24, 2007

I wrote this on my old blog on November 2006

This is probably the gayest thing to do! (making a blog) since this is my first ever post in my first ever blog i'm making it special.(well... not that special)
Here are my thoughts on why I hated people who made blogs:
1.) You post things you and your friends did together and they are the people who would be most likely reading this anyway so whats the use.
2.) After conducting the shortest survey on Earth, I found out that not much people read blogs anyway (especially if its your -enth time to make one).
3.) Isn't it just a bit boring to write your life on the internet and you'll even skip the cool and embarrassing stuff about yourself because you'd be more embarrassed when your chosen few friends start knowing what happened.
4.) Dont you guys think that by mking a blog you become a stereotype even if make black/dark blogs or blogs that have a gothic theme, please spare me with saying your unique and everybody copied you thats why you look like them (you know what i mean).Its stereotypical!
5.) For guys, this is a woman's thing! Men who "blog" are probably gay or they have some serious issues! (you'd have to vistit a psychologist if you have those "issues"(hehehe)).
I'll start with these five (5) things I hate about bloggers but whats odd... I just put up my own blog! I hope the people who have bloggs would not start erasing their blogs. = ) Have fun reading!!!

No comments: